Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Drum roll please!

So just a short little update to tell all of you that we are having a GIRL!

We went last night for our 4D ultra sound and it was amazing, even though she was a little quiet, I was hoping that we would see a lot of movement but she was pretty quiet. I am a little concerned last time and this time we didn't see a lot of leg movement so I'm going to have to ask my OB about that when I see her next...

I cannot wait to see what shes going to look like. Rob and I are so similar coloring wise but I really hope she has his eyes and a whole mess of dark curly hair!

I'm starting the nursery/ room organization this week so I will be sure to post as soon as I have made some progress!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!! SO exciting that baby girl cooperated!! I am sure she is doing just fine ;O) It was nap time!

    ReplyDelete